Everglades National Park
March 2015
March 2015
This was Kellisa's 3rd visit to the Everglades (11/04 & 1/09) and Laurel's 2nd visit (2/12).
Flashback Pictures:
The girls enjoyed seeing so many large birds around the campground:
Laurel loves hammering the tent stakes whenever we camp:
We picked a walk-in campsite. It's not as easy as a campsite you drive to, but I wanted to be as close to the water as possible. We could have been a little closer, but we arrived as the sun was setting and we still had to eat dinner.
Getting ready for bed:
Sunrise:
We went exploring as Kellisa slept in a little:
This was a big deal- I let Laurel light the match to fire up the stove for breakfast:
I think she's saying, "Dad, not a picture while I eat" because I remember her enjoying the eggs and bacon for breakfast:
It was quite the treat to watch this nest with babies before leaving the campground:



Comments
Post a Comment